Saturday, July 28, 2012

it's still me

I thought I'm busy because of the exam on next Tuesday.
Actually, I'm not.
'cause of the Installation dinner night in a hotel.
As a Vice Club Service Director from August 2011
I gotta give some services
and now
I'm chosen as a International Understanding Director of 2012- 2013
as a part of the Interact club of my school.
Suggest ideas, help, do the job, communicate.
That's all the common things as  a I.U Director. 

In the Friday night, 
Installation Dinner Night,
I'm the host with one of my friend.
gonna arrange and plan the schedule of the day.
No mistaken to be happened.
No wrong steps to be taken.

Last Saturday,
Like posted in my blog,
the other school had held their own Installation dinner night 
And
I want it better than theirs
I knew they're rich.
wore like a bride.
catwalk everywhere
But at least 
We want it better than theirs 
their schedule
their program
their talk
everything
tho we're not rich enough like them.

What I was worried about is 
the outfits.
that I'm gonna wear as a host in this Friday night.
they asked me to wear dress and high heels.
I'm doubt that 
I never wear dress since i was 7 years old.
except the school uniform.
That's my problem.
............
mom said she gonna take me to outfits shop 
to buy dress and shoes
i meant high heels.
I said it's not necessary 
but of course 
I have to attend one more wedding dinner night in September.

Technically,
a dinner night must have some performances 
to entertain guests.
I asked one of my friend to sing on the stage.
So she did agree if I too, sing along with her 
but with different songs
She will sings Chinese song
And I gonna sing English song.
I said my song is kinda sad.
So she have to sing with joy.
I asked her to sing with the new president of year 2013.
Why not?
other than that,
my classmates also perform their dance.

My song: nothing......
[verse 1]
Am I better off dead
Am I better off a quitter
They say I'm better off now
Than i ever was with him
As they take me to my local down the street
I'm smiling but I'm dying trying not to drag my feet.

They say a few drinks will help me to forget him
But after one too many I know that I'll never 
Only they can't see where this is gonna end
They all think I'm crazy but to me it's perfect sense

[Chorus]
And my mates are all there trying to calm me down
'cause I'm shouting your name all over town
I'm swearing if I go there now
I can change his mind turn it all around

I know that'm drunk but I'll say a word
And he'll listen this time even though they're slurred
So I dialed his number and confessed to him
I'm still in love but all i heard was nothing

[verse 2]
So I stumble there, along the railings and the fences
I know if we're face to face, then he'll come to his senses
Every drunk step i take leads me to his door
if he sees how much I'm hurting, he'll take me back for sure

[chorus]
And my mates are all there trying to calm me down
'cause I'm shouting your name all over town
I'm swearing if I go there now
I can change his mind turn it all around

I know that I'm drunk but I'll say a word
And he'll listen this time even though they're slurred
So I dialed his number and confessed to him
I'm still in love but all I heard was nothing
He said nothing
oh, I wanted a word but all I heard was nothing
oh I got nothing
ohh i got nothing
I wanted a word but all i heard was nothing

Ohh, sometimes love's intoxicating
Oh, you're coming down, your hands are shaking,
when you realize there's no one waiting.

[chorus] repeat once.
I got nothing x 3

I hope I'll make it 

[Libby's hoping] tho