Thursday, May 19, 2011

HURT? part 1

This Wednesday-18.5.2011 some nurses came to our school while I was studying in the science lab.These was the moment that all of the students yelled and scared.At first I don't know what the hell they're yelling.A 3A student came across my class and whispered to my friends said:" your class are the next to be INJECTED.When I heard it,I was still calm down and don't felt like scary at all because I had been tried injection many time when I was just a primary student.So,I just continuing wrote my science notes without worried.Ring bell just rang,I went to the next science lab that the nurses were doing what they supposed to do.Just when I walked out from science lab,I heard some students' crying. I went towards them and asked about their feelings,like :" what's up! so is that hurt?" some said yeah but some said nah~ one of my friends was crying and a girl holding her left hand. Seems like they're really scared of injection,like these was the first time for those who cried without stop.I had no mood at all at that time.So,I went back to my classroom,put down all my pencil case,books.Sitting alone in the classroom because I was really tired in that morning.( every period wanna go back to classroom,I'm the first one who arrive there)I lied down on my chair like in my sweet bed,wanna sleep.One by one the students entered classroom and became noisy.I hated them with a big mouth,every time talk a lot in the classroom but when teachers order them to read any essay,they're reading for the ants on the wall.back to the topic,They're yelling and told each other about how hurt it could be when you're injected by nurses.When teacher arrived at my classroom,some students from 3A came in and told us to go to the science lab.Again,they started to yell.O.M.G! so I was the third went down stair to inject.Before gonna inject,we gonna measure our body weight and height. My best friend was the first one who injected in the science lab.I was the second one.When I sat on the chair,waiting to have injection,a nurse was put a cotton on my left-hand arm.I don't scare about injection but I had a little bit of stomachache at that time.DAMN.so I bare it.Needle slightly thrust into my skin and the nurse pulled out the needle without 10 seconds.I was ordered to cover my skin with cotton.so I walked out from science lab wanted to go back to my classroom.Unfortunately,one of my friends called me in ordered to wait and accompany her to have injection.So I had to wait.She was totally afraid of injection.I stand beside her.She hold my LEFT HAND to scream out the pain.I assure her that it won't hurt her as long as her bear it very well. Nurse asked me :" does it hurt?" I answered NO but she don't believe me.within 10 seconds she received injection from nurse,she let me go. FIUU~!
      then, a nurse came closer to me to ask those who haven't inject to come to science lab.I looked at that list in the paper.O.M.G. all the boys ran away to avoid inject.HOW COME THE BOYS ALSO LIKE GIRLS?! I said:" WHAT THE HELL TO THE BOYS?!" so I found them in block B building. I ran away as I just went up stair. I found them and force them to have it. even a fat boy also~ that's how I realized " GIRLS ARE MORE COURAGE THAN BOYS~" after finishing found them , I went back to my classroom . teacher looked at me and asked me:"does it hurt" I answered NO.so I sat on my chair and relaxed with drinking my cold water.Some came back to classroom with a scary face,even some students ,especially girls, crying pitifully and entered classroom.
   For me, It just a injection for prevention from bacteria. Doesn't hurt at all.For my healthy,I rather sacrifice . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment