Thursday, August 23, 2012

Prepare for the IU night

So
this is it!
gonna prepare for the IU night by now
tho I still don't know when will it happen
I suggest the theme: France
it might sound crazy for them
because we've never did it before
even I felt that way too
but I think that would great.
especially for the games
which is not from the France
but it's officially played by many people
As a result
I referred to the show
a Minute to win it
it's gonna be very exciting for them to play these games
I still don't know whether this theme will be assumed
but i gonna give it a try
the whole main thing , decision
will be made
by the hand of our president
time
again
must be wasted on it.

so France
History of France
French culture,customs and etiquette
France country profile , and this 
France Introduction 
French cuisine
French events and popular events
lots and lots of legends,traditional children games, festivities,language

here comes the game
{there's game lists in the website, search for more}

suggestion NO.2  Spain
about Spain
country profile
Spain top festivals
Traditional Dance  and this
culture of Spain
traditional games
traditional cuisine