Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Malacca

Yesterday
Me & mom went to Malacca
As I decided to buy the book
TWILIGHT SAGA:  BREAKING DAWN
I brought only $50
i knew it wasn't enough for me to spend for a whole day in Malacca
In such case,
dad gave mom $100
and by the way,
dad was kinda mental-sick and flu recently
so he didn't come with us.
We departed from the bus stop at 8 o'clock in the morning.

Arrived at Malacca
it's too early
even did the shopping center workers still hadn't arrive yet.
We went into the market which located just beside the Malacca central
Mom had her second breakfast
while me,
having a coffee
the coffee was not that tasty and kinda suck
Then, we had to figure it out
how to reach Mahkota Parade and Pahlawan shopping center
The worst part was
we had walked the whole Malacca central to search the direction to it
we both know we hadn't been there before even for once,
we didn't remember how we reach there.
Asked people with different answers and opinions
how do we gonna reach there!?
at first
we thought it's just not far from the bus stop.
So decided to walk to it
but then,
we decided to take on board because we asked the last person
she said it's pretty far
her expression to answer one person was like asshole
like we need to pay money for her to answer it
f**k no
"thank you"
that's all mom said to her and walked away
Just then
we both were making decision
we knew that the bus we need at that time might not be in time
so we kinda started our walking journey
just in 5 secs
I saw there's a bus to reach there
we rushed out to take seats in it
the mini bus
damn
it's too mini
even with the bus driver was short and mini
the passengers won't come together with the driver
there's a seat behind me
beside a group of noisy asshole
a girl seemed so angry took the seat on it as the driver got mad at them
and I was like out of oxygen to take a breath
I CAN'T BREATHE!
the tragedy was
when the bus turned to left or right
the bus produced a sound which terrified me
the bus was like going to fall
the accident!
omg no no
it did scare me.
so much
as soon as we reach the shopping center
all of us rushed out like a busy bee chasing a naughty boy

those discounts in the shopping center grab mom's attention
and I just stood behind her
followed her step to look for nothing
as you know
I have no money to buy those shirt and shoes
I have to buy the book with these money I have.
Almost every shop we went into
we didn't buy anything
because we didn't want to buy it even it's in a big discount
but I promised I will go there to shop because the prizes were cheap as hell
cheaper then the prizes sold in Jusco and Tesco

The Popular bookstore .
my favorite
the book
breaking dawn
costed $50
as much as I have
mom disagreed at first
but then she said it's up to me
so I bought it
I have been waiting for a long time to own that book

before we reached the bookstore
as we walked the whole bus stop
had made me hungry as hell
So,
for lunch
in the shopping center food court
I've committed a stupidity
to order Nasi Lemak
which tasted like dumb
yulk
costed $6.37 damn
even more expensive than usual
of course
i know
it's normal prize in the big city like this
I won't care for the cost but the taste the texture
I didn't wanna eat McDonald this time
I didn't know why

forget it
as long as I had bought the book home
:>