Wednesday, August 15, 2012

That's new about life.

Today,
I supposed that I shouldn't get up from my warm bed,
to continue sleeping,
to continue have a dream tho it's a nightmare.
my body's laziness led me to get up late more then five minutes.
without even notice that my phone
had been put in the living room last night.
So, purposely.
My alarm on the phone had rang for a few times.
Dammit.
Probably there's nobody else care about it.
So, bring it on.
Then I washed my face,
brushed my teeth,
put on my school uniform,
thought it'll be a good day.
Waiting for my dad to get me.
He rushed in the house,
brought home something with a plastic on it
which I hadn't have time to take a peek.
I, who had waited impatiently for five minutes ago
walked through the door gate,
sat in the car,
looked for dad's appearance next to me
early in the morning
which by the way was about 6.55 am
a step took by him was pretty heavy
because he's kinda rushing something.
" Have you eaten?"
"whaah? no"
" the pepper hot dogs is on the table."
"whaah? oh i don't know."
yeah well, my head was slow a bit this morning,
answering with whaaah~
so
Got out from the car again,
meanwhile,
my hungry stomach was waiting for me to feed it.
Two bowls was covered up each other
to 'protect' the hot dogs from 'polluting' by the flies.
Obviously,
my mom did it.
Always.
to protect food.
But she always forget to bring it out to the stall
for my breakfast.
So let's face it.
She put in like
high up in the mountain with a tall Tupperware
but failed,
my eyes didn't catch up real fast this morning.
Maybe I was eye-opened sleeping.
I grab the bread and put the hot dog in it.
Started to chew it
forced it to swallow through my trachea,
that's pretty hurt.
i thought.
Because I hadn't have a drink
I admitted something,
the hot dog was real big
wide like a big coin.
imagine that if a 3 cm height and a big-coin wide hot dog
was forced to swallow through my trachea
I'm gonna die
But no, I did but I haven't die yet.
forget it.
My dad drove , I ate next to him.
He just put the bowl and the bread on it in front of his wheel.
Fine, i understood he was rushing for something.
I knew I'm going to be late in school.
I didn't care about that
because today was the last school day for those Muslim students
They had their New Year Days >Hari Raya Aidilfitri<
It's time for non-Muslim students to take a week-holidays break
which probably no use for me to take a break
because I have more than one thing to finish it
The folios, Account, and Moral
So, I stepped in the restaurant
which my dad had rent a small area there
run a business.> food<
My classmates and friends all there
eating noodles which was made my mom.
I walked to school then with my friends
which then I realized I wasn't the one who late.
In fact, if I did, I'm not the only one be late in school.
I would walk through the door gate proudly
Because I'm also the one who present today
which by the way there's many of them absent and
I have no idea why did i go to school today.
one word-BORED
after the assembly,
we were announced that we should go to the Chinese society room
after recess
to play indoor games.
I knew all the indoor games are all the same things as I played last year
But I enjoyed it pretty well.
So there's about 3 hours,
I was doing my Account folio
counting the numbers like counting the times to pass

During recess, I bought foods, two and a half bucks
but then I realized
there's free food because of their New Year is around the corner.
They cooked the porridge.
I took one, sat down and started to taste it.
I didn't smell it
Instead I swallowed it with a weird face
What on earth the porridge had a weird taste?
It's a sliced chicken porridge.
But the taste was not so good.
It's like ..... I don't know how to bring to word
but .... it's weird. after all.

The bell rang,
I took my bag
walked toward the room.
waiting to be served 'games'
I played with two friends, monopoly.
It's childish game and I never put away the childish things tho I had to
But the childhood was never ever been put away all by itself
because it had perpetuated in my memory. Forever.
2 hours playing.
time to go back.
I walked to my mom's stall
to had lunch.
again
I wanted to go back home
tired but well,
i spent time on playing phone's game.
Then,
i had to face the unlucky stupid idiot
whore asshore bitch fucking people I have ever seen.
The person who worked in the restaurant.
She always get annoyed.
Besides, she's a widower
no one wants her anymore.
Just get frustrated with her.

don't talk about her.
dammit.
-the end-

of the current diary

tomorrow no school! and friday no school! 
but I have tuition. 
lame.