Friday, August 17, 2012

Busy saturday/

Again,
it's morning.
early in the morning.
that one thing wakes me up
which is today I have to attend 
an event called:" International Understanding Night"
at 4.30p.m. til' 7.00p.m. this evening.
and this event had bothered me so much
whether I have to attend this event
or go to account tuition.
4.30p.m. til' 6.30p.m.
both are important to me. 
How can I make a decision?
like last Thursday 
I fell off 
while walking downstairs and think at the same time?
With all the sudden
my left knee bend and knocked on the floor.
what's left.
my hand on the floor.
trying to adjust my knee back again
and stand up quickly.
Luckily,
no one noticed it except my friend.
Will it be that lucky as the circumstances now.
which this two sides make me going outta my mind?
Dammit. 
I should have know yesterday 
that I shouldn't promise account teacher I'm free 4.30p.m. today.
I'm not I'm not.
how.
phone call?
no more credits~?! 
one hope: 
waiting for my mom to call.
then I'll be able to ask her to buy me credits.
now my phone is next to me.
the shade screen I'm looking at
is not what I look for
"accept" this word is what I look for
it remind me.
how the most I need my mom and dad 
when I'm in need
how stupid I am to feel like wanna reject their call 
when they wanna care about me
where am I
what I'm doing
while I'm at the tuition
while I'm at some events
how can I regret it when it's too late?
now all I need is the call from my mom.
and where should I go this evening.
tuition? or the event?
I went to my desk 
I saw the story title:" don't hope! decide!"
it makes me fall in my own trap.
I'm dumb
and now I have to prepare the next test in October
and the test I'm going to face later in my Chemistry tuition.
shit.

   
I wanna feel like this
the moment I'm looking at the ocean. 
and think. will tomorrow be better?
at night.
I wanna stare at the moon with the cloud passing through
eye-opened dreaming about the wonderland.
it will be nice.
couldn't i?
waiting.....