Wednesday, October 3, 2012

something needs to be prepared

Sorry for inconvenience I've made.
 I know that I've been like a month
 left my blogger behind
 my Internet connection kinda suck recently.
 Luckily God gave me a chance today
to be online in Facebook as well as my Twitter.

I didn't upload any of my birthday pics
I have no time to spend on that.

Besides,
exams' around the corner.
I need a long time to do revision
tho I knew I'm not very good in my jotting-down-notes things
but as long as I try
and I'm willing to try
After a couple weeks gone
my pee will burst out without doing any revision.
damn true.
I decided to be a hardworking-girl-at home
instead a lazy-girl-in the school.
I rather stay home than chatting with my friends
talking non-sense in the school.
I rather have time with my family while studying
than in school
I know I'm wicked and nasty.
but I'm telling the truth.
whenever I see my friends,
I can't stop laughing and chatting with them.
this is the facts and the obstacles.
 So maybe I shall stop here by now.
homework make me stressed.
and revision make me eyesore & headache.
damn that's right.
However,
I manage to get a better result than the past one.
Even with a little improvement
It will make me proud enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment