Saturday, November 3, 2012

†††††††††††

After 4 weeks of torturing myself,
facing in front of those higgledy-piggledy revision books which made my desk messy,
I finally got myself freed from the insalubrious exams.
However,
I couldn't feel well.
Headache....
No treatment.
no free-of-charge massage..
My English test only get an A.
but I wanted A+ so badly.
my maths, no .. I'm too careless... damn
I dreamed every subject,.... A+
Stop dreaming Libby...
Stop dreaming
I had another program to run
which is now I'm preparing and making me dizzy.
It may leads me to a concussion.

Ever since I had lots of dreams,
I couldn't feel the real me.
I wished I would have escaped away from those impossible dreams.
But I still couldn't resist it.
I even put myself into the dreams
wasted my time on daydreams
and I had several Deja vu within a day
I didn't realize it but it's true
I wished I would have come back and stop it
But I couldn't
Dreams
why couldn't stop it..
I felt like there's someone who's controlling my mine
but it's my brain
It's supposed to be me as the commander of my brain
the dreams popped out every single day
daydreams, nightmares,
1 out of ten are sweet dreams
I wanted more sweet dreams instead of nightmares
It sort of like I'd put myself into danger when I have the daydreams
I knew it wouldn't come true
there's lots of but even if I knew what had happened to me of having such ridiculous dreams.
Well,
I think again
those dreams were sort of amazing  because it won't come true
As a human being,
I was kinda curious about how human can have dreams
and that made me think I'm a normal human.
but not abnormal
sometimes.. paranormal happened

The program is I.U night which is International Understanding Night

We, Interact club directors had our meeting in this morning.
I felt something's wrong with it.
I ain't gonna give up
I could feel the disagreement lived within them
I ain't gonna compromise about that
I know I have to take the responsibility as a I.U director.
I know this program is fully in charged by I.U director but I have to be humble.
I gotta ask permissions and opinions from my president and vice president of the club.
I know the risks of using " France" as the theme of the I.U night
The budget might be more than what I've imagined.
I wanna put a lot of afford on it no matter what.
I could see through their eyes
that they think it's too risky, used up a lot of money,a lot of burden we need to take
they could have shouted out if I'm not their friends,
they could have disagreed with me from the early day.
but they're my friends,
I ain't gonna let them down.
"France", the first time I took it as a theme of the occasion
It's cultures,cuisines, a lot of work needed to be done.
They seem to giving up on me
I felt a bit of disappointment.
It's like 7 years of this Interact club had been existed in my school.
I just wanna do something that makes me remember it forever.
you'll feel very special of something that you've done.
I could feel they'd criticized me without showing it out.
their actions, their expressions,
I know it.
I've made myself lived in the sorrow and grief.
At first,
they suggested the theme of " Halloween"
Well, I definitely disagreed of it
there's a lot of paranormal activities going on in my school.
They witnessed it
don't they wanna repeat it?
by the way.
this program organized to invite other school to join us at night.
I won't let them down to witness such horrible things in my school
If then, I have no idea how am I going to face them after that.

Well
I gotta get back to work,slide shows all these stuff
gonna throw a party if I succeed,
gonna face it if I failed.
I'll upload the photos after the I.U night which is held on 17 November.
Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment