Thursday, November 8, 2012

Butt cracked

The not well-planned I.U night program had postponed for a couple months.
which means the program's not going to work in this year.
Next year.
I finally can find sometime to relax myself.
really enjoy my holidays.
This might pissed me off at first but I released the hatred on myself
basically by watching movies.
almost 4 movies I'd watched within 3 days.
pretty cool ha~
my butt cracked.
Chatting with my friends
Laughing every day
Well,
i'm pretty sad and kinda happy about the delay of the program
I thought it will ended up with nothing
after what I've done so much to make this program work
And they won't accept it.
but even if they accept it,
I have no time on my holidays and gonna work even harder to succeed
-sad-
Happy because I can have my own holidays after delaying the program
And I gotta chance to finish my story books that I've bought 'em for at least a couple years.
I ain't got chance to read 'em next year...
even starting from next month
tuition, folio, everything needed to prepare for next year
the only one year for me to test myself how far I've gone through in the study journey.
How much I've learnt in my 13-year studies.
I felt that i'm gonna give up on this....
my strong soul
come out.
I need you no matter wherever I am
I need it
I gotta be strong
strange and strong and weirdo
man please.
I always wish for these...

No comments:

Post a Comment