Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy

JUST BECAUSE YOU FAIL ONCE,if doesn't mean you're going to fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself because if you don't, then who will? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling because life's a beautiful thing, and there's so much to laugh about. 
by Marilyn Mornoe

I felt different today.
I got up from my bed
had my breakfast in front of my computer.
started to play games like usual.
I planned that I had to stop playing by 10a.m.
just to help my mom do some chores.
again yeah.
then
my dad came home awhile
This time
he didn't say anything about where he put the lunch for me
he did and took something
put on the small table
and locked the door, left.
no sound.
With just one view looked at my dad
his cold and angry eyes stared for a sec
and looked away.
I thought I did something wrong
Damnn.
ok
I looked up the clock
12.30p.m.!!1 time out!
I gotta do chores.
I shut down my p.c
swept the floor.
mopped the floor
cleaned the kitchen.
arranged everything at the kitchen.
I hoped that my work done could make my mom happy
because
last night
after attending the IU night
[yes, i attended the Iu night rather than tuition
because I'm lazy.
tho, I enjoyed the IU night organized by other school
Theme: Japan
since then, I have to think for my IU night held at my school]
I wondered where's mom
that she said she wanna go to night market.
dad said her bad temper anger came up again.
So shut my mouth up
reached my house
the mouth battle began.
the winner only for mom
because dad had no mood listen to her.
In such case,
I hoped what I did for today make her happy a little bit.

3.30p.m.
they come home.
I'm typing diary here...
as I'm typing in the beginning,
I saw her kinda happy.
she dropped the fruits suddenly
said:" ohhh!!"
sounded happily accidentally dropped the fruits.
My heart comes back peacefully and solace
She takes stuff back to the kitchen
And asked:" Am I entered the wrong house?"
" you did this?"
"of course, who else?"
as you know I'm the only one at home throughout the day.
" As a reward, finish these dumplings. I just cooked it at the restaurant."
Dammit
there's 20++ inside the plastic bag.
while eating,
i'm typing my diary here!
so kinda happy whenever I saw my mom dad are peacefully sleeping
in the afternoon
no battle
no arguing.

So yesterday
I played a game
which was totally attracted my heart into it
COVERT FRONT
first, second, third & fourth
I played four of them
So much fun!
mystery,adventure,puzzle.
I was so impressed by the author of the game
so cool
the best game EVER!